Saturday, September 30, 2006

Y-O-U! yes you!

you! yes you....

YOU made me learn so much,
despite the time we shared together was short.
You never failed to make me smile,
You never failed to make cry me either.
You were joy, you were pain.
You were my angel, You were my nightmare.

You were my strong knight,
hiding behind those softness.
You were my world,
hiding behind those wreckage.
vindicated You are,
like you always claim yourself to be.


I cherish every moment we share,
it was blissful till its last.
I'll never forget those kiss,
from those small lips,
and that long lost forgotten parfume.
They were all you.

All good things always come to an end,
You were to good to be true.
You,yes you!
Will always grow in my heart,
Will always occupy a small space in my heart.
You will always be a special part of my heart.
Always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home