Monday, October 02, 2006

You give me sumthing~!

The title means nuthing...Just title of my fav song...im rocking the house! im over with my stupid depression...Everything just turning out fine...i guess so at the moment...I feel like im on top of the moon! whee...IM so glad to feel this way..i think tv worked it magic on me....

i dun want to think about the past...the past should stay in the past...im a selfish bitch n i should stay that way! muahaha nobody deserves my tears~! muahahaha.....i have plans working out in my mind, n it made me feel good~! U! yes you! should watch out for my come back! im gonna make u flip 360 degrees...im gonne make u flip flop like the slippers that im wearing now...hahaha im sorry im just crapping with happiness....

IM JUST ONE HAPPY BITCH AT THE MOMENT....tOODLES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home