Monday, October 02, 2006

letting go

I thought letting go would be the easiest thing to do...just set your mind on letting go n keep on mumbling the word 'let it go, let it go, let it go' n soon it would go away. Tried that n it never worked. The only reason i cant let go of her, is because i din realise i was not ready to let go. Half of me doesnt want to let go. I was still hoping she would come back to me. Half of me still believe that she will be mine no matter what. Half of me still believe that i can make her fall in love with me again. Mayb she does love me, but under some circumstances, she cannot love me. She believe that loving me n hurting me at the same time would be selfish. I guess she is doing the right thing by avoiding me, so that i would stand on my own two feet n move on. I guess she loves me, that's why she does that to me. She doesnt want to make my life miserable.

i finally understood the meaning of letting go in this relationship. i cannot attach myself to her as a fren, it will wreck me. it will ruin me. there is no such things as being good fren after the break up. it's just not meant to be. i think i know i should do now

I should
1) stop hoping
2) should stop living in denial believing that i cant make her come back
3) start hating her for the moment so i can get over her
4) erase every memory of her in my life till i've moved on
5) stop showing her that i care, because i really do.
6) stop thinking of her
7) stop believing, because belief is like hope. I should stop hoping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home