Friday, October 06, 2006

karma

i dun believe in karma untill recently. i guess relationships teach me a lot of things about life. My previous relationship has taught me karma. "what comes around, goes around", "what goes up must come down". How i treated my exe's, i got it back from my previous relationship. Well i can say that, im quite 'hati kering'...dumped him for another person n never valued his feelings. Besides i think i was pretty mean to him, just because i want to seek my own happiness. But that's me, i have the right to make myself happy. Well let me tell u sumthing my fren, the happiness din last long till karma struck.

In my previous relationship, we parted because of a third part n my love life story is exactly like a chinese drama that u see on tv. Forbidden love, we love each other but cant be with each other. This and that n what not. It's very dramatic but wudda heck, i learnt a lot from it. So people remember! Karma really exist, the way how u treat people determines the way how other people will treat you back. Wat u've done in the past will come back and haunt u down. Overall what u give, u get back. I've paid all my due-d karma and life has never been any better. = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home