Monday, October 16, 2006

messed up...

i am not really messed up though, but gotta type sumthing out to prevent myself from getting anymore entangled with the dangerous web of my problems!

Spm is just around the corner and i kinda promised myself to study my butt off for a month, and after that i could enjoy myself. i was so motivated when i was away from my house, but when i came back, i had the bad energy. Totally, i think this house has got a bad energy for sure! Bad Feng sui! Shoo evil spirit.

Apart from that, im confused still. i know i have moved on, but im still hoping. Let me repeat! HOPE FUCKING KILLS! she goes acting like she is in need or sumthing. Acts like she's depressed and suffering, but it's actually the other way round. i think she finds pleasure in her suffering, but sumhow she's throwing it on me. GO AWAY! AWAY! AWAY YOU GO! i should stop hoping. Like mich said, the only way for u to move on is by really hating that person and put them last in your friend's list. I gotta write a dear john doe letter. haha. well i think i just gotta accept her as part of my life that has happened. I gotta accept her as the past and never bring it into the future. She's killing me! Things that i should remind myself to do

1) never check her friendster, coz after everytime i check it, i get totally pissed!
2)never bother to message her
3)never bother to think about her eventhough as just a fren
4)never bother bout her. Duh! obviously
5)lastly, remind myself im such a pathetic to think about her the way that i do. she doesnt deserve me. shooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home