Saturday, October 07, 2006

Puzzle

Like a puzzle you are,
Messy and scattered.
Indecisive and weak.
Put yourself together dear puzzle,
and help me fix the broken puzzle
that I already am.

Like a puzzle you are,
Unreadable and unexpected.
Your mind is so complex,
Impenetrable by my feeble mind.
I beg thee, dear puzzle,
Please put yourself together
and leave me alone.

I ever so longing,
to put you together, dear puzzle.
You used to give me a thrill with your mess
And I used to love your complexity.
But not anymore, dear puzzle.
Go and fix yourself together
And give me your picturesque view.

You will no longer have the key to my heart.
You lost the key deliberately,
Therefore you lose my interest and heart.
You are no longer my hobby, dear puzzle.
Find someone else to fix your messy body
And leave my vulnerable heart to heal.

Luv,
myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home