Saturday, November 04, 2006

Realisation part 1.Passion.

I have realised something that i am missing in my life. I lack Passion. I am not passionate. Believe it or not, there is nothing in this world that I am passionate about. Well there is one thing that I am passionate and that thing is dancing. However passionate i am in it, i never put effort in it. I am wasting a big part of myself.

When i hear a song, i can imagine the choreography in my head. I would straight away figure out the concept and the theme.Then i would imagine dancers executing it with the style that i have in mind. I hope i can be more passionate about it now.

Secondly, i am most passionate in thinking and figuring human's emotion. I think too much and i think about everything. When someone buys a fake coach bag but they bring them around to mamak stalls and what not, it gets me thinking. I would think, they probably buy the fake coach bag obviously because it is the brand Coach. Everybody knows the brand Coach and you probably buy them to show people that you are wearing the ever so famous Coach brand and you're not missing out on the trend. However, to pull off a Coach bag, you need to dress up to the standard of someone who can own a Coach bag. I am just trying to find the motive why they buy the Coach bag in the beginning. Do you have any idea?

Thirdy, i am most passionate in animals. But i have no idea how to help the animals. I think i should scratch all the passionate words that i have used, because passionate means having or showing great excitement and interest into a subject, but i am nowhere showing my interest and excitement into all those matters. When i am not passionate about something, I am losing out on the factor of success. To be able to become successful, one must be passionate in the subject of one's interest. But i lack in all those criteria.

Lastly, i know i have passion for literature and Shakespeare. I just can't contain myself whenever i see anything of his work. However, i dont know why i can't throw myself maniacally into literature and feel the words and enjoy the plot. When it comes with responsibility, it kills my passion. I don't know why i am so phobic of responsibilities. For my new year's resolution, i shall include passion as a factor i must practise in my daily life. Along with good habits.

I got to go and start developing passion and excitement for Biology now. Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home