Tuesday, October 24, 2006

"showstoppers"....as if

We in the car, we ride slow
We doin' things that the girls don't do
The boys stare, we smile back
All my girls in the rainbow Cadillacs, yeah

*wooops* reality check!

-we're in the car, yupe that's correct! so checked!

-we're riding slow, n yeah we did(that's because we have no license)! so checked.

-We do things that girls dont do. we gotta scratch that, coz we, involves me, benny, n mich. Benny is not a girl. But we did sumthing that most people wont do, which is driving to subang parade WITHOUT LICENSE!.

-The boys stare n we smile back? probabyly the boy did *teehee*(yeah they did in my head)

-All my girls driving the rainbow cadillac? Girl u gotta scratch the cadillac coz we only have gen2 to drive.


Wanna know the real deal? Benny, mich, n i thot of having dinner yesterday nite. We kept on thinking of the best places in klang to eat, but maybe we thot we were too extravagant for klang eat shacks ,therefore we risked our lives and drove all the way to subang without license.

It was definitely fun partly because of the adrenaline rush and the rain! And again because of the adrenaline rush! i've never done anything impulsive! But it was good. it was good. N i've learnt one lesson, which is; Benny and i are horny lots. We dont know why, but we are. We kept on talking about sexual stuff. But we're just teens without flooding horny hormones!

REALITY CHECK AGAIN!

My spm is the next month, less than one month to be exact and im already acting as if my Spm is already over. So guys pray well for me so that i would do well for my Spm. I gotta go n study now, while the mood is still around. Wont be blogging as much i think, but i'll be around. Cant bear the temptation! Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home