Saturday, October 21, 2006

"Auntie, nak duit raya!"

Raya is coming and i love the festive season. The anticipation is always sweet but when the day has eventually come, it feels like crap. It is not as festive as it should be for few reasons.

First of all, i dun balik kampung cox my dad hates going to his sibling's house (except for those that live in klang) coz it's pretty dirty and unkept. Secondly, our cousins and his siblings are typical malays. I dont know why it's really bad, but it is bad to me. Racist issue i think.

Secondly, we dun go anywhere. My family would wake up, shower, give angpau, forgive each toher and then sleep till evening. Apart from that, we would have to tend those kids who will "ting-tong" on our house non stop till we go out and give them angpau. They r such brats.

Thirdly, they are no visitors to our house except for those small kids that "ting-tong" non stop and shout out loud "AUNTIE, NAK DUIT RAYA!". No frens, no relatives, no nada. So u see..it's nuthing festive about hari raya in my house.

So do u want to come to my house and make it all festive? please do...my raya is really dull and boring...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home