Sunday, November 12, 2006

-school-

i miss blogging pretty badly, have always wanted to blog, but it's either im too busy or i have nothing to write about...but now i do...

It's 10 minutes to 7 am, and im planning to go to school and enjoy my last assembly. Im gonna miss school so badly, and sometimes it hurts to feel that way. I feel sad about it but i cant cry. I think its not about the matter of sadness, but it's the matter of fear. I've been schooling for almost all my life, duh! and its time now i leave and venture into something new. I've my family, but it's time for my family to go apart and pursue thier dreams. Some have done well, and im very proud of them, and some still stay the same but it doesnt matter.

It's time i break from my old routine and adapt to something new and to changes...Nevertheless the saddest part is losing my friends. It's somehow hard for us to stay together when we leave school. It's not the same, but hey that's human life. We change and we adapt. Sticking to that something for life will make it even worse.

In this post, i would just like to apologize to my frens. im sorry if i have ever been so harsh, stubborn, aggressive and bitchy. Sometimes when i look back, i have had some of those experience and quite lots of them too. I feel bad about it now, coz i know i could turn the whole situation around. But what to do...i miss u guys so much. I hope i'll see you guys today...i miss gavrila most. She's my guardian angel..well gotta run and get ready for school...bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home