Sunday, February 04, 2007

*sighs* am i one of the malaysians driver too?

Around 8.30 pm today, i made a move from Subang Parade to klang. Out of habit, early today i went to Subang Parade just for a simple exercise, which was walking around the mall looking at books and stuff.. Walked around there for around 40 minutes then i decided to make a move home.

As I was driving, Yeong Ren messaged me. I took out my handphone, slowed down the car and looked down on the phone's screen.

I know its totally dangerous, but I frequently kept my eyes on the road and the rear view mirror just to make sure i din stray from the road and hit the divider or other cars.

As i was looking at the rear view mirror, i noticed a car was driving by quite close to me, so i ignored the car and looked to the front. To my horror, i noticed that i was actually driving in the middle of the road. Mind you it was only a two lane highway and i was driving on the middle of it.

It happened for around a few seconds (i swear it was not for even a minute!), then i swerved the car to the left hand side, so that i could let the car behind me past.

Suddenly i noticed the car behind me, didnt pick up the speed but instead drove up a lil bit faster and drove beside me. A malay guy in beards and around his thirties rolled down his window, took his head out and said this

"APSAL BAWAK KERETA TENGAH TENGAH JALAN! KALAU TAK TAU BAWAK KERETA JANGAN BAWAK LAH! BODOH! PUKIMAK!"

I was momentarily shocked and i din even looked at him. But after he said the word pukimak i looked at him, and i just lifted my hand apologetically, knowing it was my fault. But oh my, i was FUCKING SEETHING INSIDE!

WUDDA FUCK?

I know i could be a bad driver but i was never inconsiderate! So is that the reaction i should give to every bad driver i come across on the road? Whenever a car overtake me without giving a signal, i show middle finger at him?

Or whenever a guy drives fucking slow during the green light, i overtake him and shout "Fuck u and your mother, you asshole mindless fuck!"?

I wish i could, but i just grit my teeth and seeth inside instead.

I dont know how to evaluate this situation. I know it was my fault to drive on the middle of the road, but it was only a few second, a few second that even any hot bloodied teenage can put up with, or the worst he would have just honked at me.

Is it any necessary to actually scroll down your FUCKING CHEAP WINDOW (he was driving a kembara anyways), and took you smelly stupid looking head out the window, and opened your ugly smelly-like-a-fucking-dumpster mouth, and shout out like i just fucked your grandmother!?

I wouldnt want to fuck ur grandmother anyways. Knowing how smelly you are, i guess u have inherited it from your granmother. Probably she has the smelly genes and give out odour from her vagina. Im mad...really mad!

Im ever madder now, coz i cant upload a kembara picture with the word "fuck u" grafittied on by me using Paint.

Seriously, i dunno why i cant upload pictures on blogger. Why the hell do u have the "add image" icon, when it cant upload anything at all? for sheer entertainment?...i wish there is another bad word apart from Fuck but has the same sting...its too common and losing it stinging effect..

p/s: yeong ren, this is all your fault!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JUST KIDDING! YOU KNOW I LOVE U, AND I WOULDNT SAY THAT TO U RITE? = P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home