Wednesday, February 14, 2007

things that im proud of...

Lately, i have learnt alot of things about myself and the things that make me most proud of.

Certainly this time around, i've learnt to say things directly and as honestly as possible. If i say im busy, and i cant talk on the phone, i just say im busy, call me back some other time.

I could never say no last time. But now i could...

Recently, i deleted Fasha from my list, and she found out. So she messaged me and asked "did you delete me from you frens list"

At first i din wanna answer, but i decided i have to tell sumthing straight to her face from rite now. So i said, "yeah i did, to get rid of u...so sick of hanging on...so its nothing personal but a way for me to move on."

Me, Zefer could never say anything straight forward as that to people and esp Fasha. But i've learnt to actually take a stand on something and never waver.

I am a person who wavers from her principles very easily. I make and bend my rules and principles. Sometimes it cost me my inner peace.

Im so sick of being unhappy, so I stood up for myself.

Apart from that, i learnt 3 other valueable lessons, and all of them r from yeong ren.

Yeong Ren! dun kembang okey?

First, i am not a very diligent and persistent person. I am still not, but this time i actually finished what i started and it was the Valentine's sale. In the middle of the whole process, i actually wanted to quit. But instead I called Yeong Ren and he said not to quit.

He said "Im the type of person who will not give up without trying, so that in the end of the day i know i've given my all but mayb luck is not on my side if i don succeed"

During Valentine's Day i wanted to quit going around places so many times! i nearly quit, but when yeong ren told me that it was quite true. So i stucked with it.

Secondly, he said "If to earn money right, where can malu malu wan!? Must muka tebal abit lah"....hahaha

This happened when i was so reluctant to approach couples while they were eating...Sometimes i feel very humiliated and I even said "Yeong Ren, i feel like my maruah terjejas like that"

But what to do, in the end of the day i got quite used to selling around the Cafe's, because i learnt the manager wont halau one! muahahhaha

Besides we went to Jaya Jusco, then we kena halau by the guards. Then we thot parkson din have any guards, mana tau while half way talking and convincing, i turned back and saw one guard standing behind us and shaking his head and his hands.

We knew right away it was our cue to go out and we took that cue so obidiently (as if), more ashamefully got lah...Giler heartbroken and malu okey? gila babi one...Me and Yeong Ren wanted to commit suicide edi....

We even said, "if a guy want to rob us, we wont back down without fighting, coz 500 ringgit is not easy to get ok? Doesnt matter if we get stabbed aso"...So extreme edi

I was so proud of myself i din give up at all, and put lots of patience (not a thing i can come up with). We walked around the whole Bukit tinggi area, so damn sakit kaki!

Thirdly i learnt, money is not easy to get! Giler babi susah ok?! We untung around thousand sumthing oni...Its ok lah but not enuff to buy pink T-10....i guess when i come back from India i'll work a lil while more, but i SWEAR i wont touch ROSES, BEARS, and CARDS for another one year! so sick edi!

So in a nutshell i learnt:

1) Never to give up
2)Sometimes in life must muka tebal abit wan...Throw those unnecassary maruah!
3)Money is precious, and im becoming mata duitan edi!

But IM SO PROUD OF IT!

However, i learnt about my bad habits. I like 2 procrastinate untill yeong ren had to do most of the work sometimes, like distributing the the items. He went crazy edi!

Im so unorganized untill it can cost me death, esp to yeong ren more! Whenever he sees my car he gets so tension!

thirdly, i get nuts and crazy easily...so tension for no reason. So stupid...

Overall the sale was a big fun...That P.P.P still want to do somemore next year, u do urself lah ok? so sick of valentine edi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home