Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Late nite study doesn't work anymore.

I am coming to the point in my life, where everything around me changing.

Friends you knew for years are strangers to you.

Friends you have been tight with are now distant.

You know friends who are close to you now, will never be the same people again in the future.

Just so ironic.

Your mindset has changed.

As a young adult, the yearning for freedom has come. Frustration follows when you are still cooped up worse than a chicken.

Priorities has changed- Education is still important but doesn't think it needed to be rushed.

Take a chill pill. I'll be working for another 40 years of my life, why should I rush? Enjoy your student life.

Still, everything has changed.

Obsessions are bad things. Now I know why they say balance is the key to happiness.

Freedom- when will I get my freedom?

Priorities- Do I know them? If I do, why do I keep forgetting them?

Just feel like letting it out. That's all.

Note to self : Do not try studying in the middle of the night again. It doesn't work. Instead of studying, I'll be emo-ing and writting crap.

Nitez Ladies and Gentlemen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home