Saturday, September 15, 2007

questions. herrmmm

Don't have much to write. No inspirations except for a few questions circling in my head like

How many fine lines are there in the world like the fine line between stupid and clever, love and mental illness or hate and love? how many fine lines are they actually? curious...

Secondly, can you truly love someone if you don't trust them fully? does trust come alongside with love or are they two separate element? Which one do you think?

Thirdly, I have learned that to make a well functioning society, it needs social pressure. I know this contradicts my principles but on second thought, I agree with this statement. However, In 21st century there is no such thing as gender, religion or race anymore. Nobody wants to be associated with these terms but wanting to just be a person. A human or a soul. They just want to be them and not be recognised as a muslim, or black or a female. Their main aim is

TO BE A GOOD PERSON. thats all. As simple as that. I agree with this idea and so do I believe in social pressure.

What are the consequences of individualism? R they really good?

I don't know. Gonna read up on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home