Sunday, August 26, 2007

Men and Frustration!

When I try to be witty, men find me annoying.

When I try to be flirtatious, men find me weird. Thus they often ignore me.

When I try to be friendly, men run away.

When I'm angry, they find me deranged.

When I try to be normal, they are not used to the stark contrast between the normal me and the fake "normal me".

They only like me when I'm quiet and stiff as a doll.

But when I open my mouth, they run away. Do I have stinky breath?

I just don't understand male creatures. People claim the male creatures are easy to understand, but not to me.

It's because, whatever I try to do or try to say, they often do not want to respond to me. Do i send wrong signals?

They often run away when I show interest in them. That is funny because I only show my interest if only you are interested.

When I am not interested in you and I act accordingly, you seem to get closer to me.

*sighs*

Am I really slimy or something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home