Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I feel happy...Dou feel happy?

Some people say you feel good because you just want to feel good and not because the things around you are revolving perfectly in your life. But sometimes things could be the other way round, just like how I feel now where I feel perfectly lucky and blessed knowing that my life is going perfectly fine.. Knowing things around me are good, it makes me feel good too.

Why shouldn't I when I have friends who love me best like my school mates? We seldom talk and meet up but I do know they care for me.

Why shouldn't I feel blessed when I not only have friends who love me but understands and inspires me like my college mates? We can talk for hours and hours and never get bored of each other. I love these lots.

Last time I needed a boyfriend to share my pain, my sorrow, my happiness and my questions with. Event hough they were my supporters, they were only temporary. Besides the heart ache is too much too handle from these people. But now I have a friend who not only listens to my grumblings everyday but spares his time for me and minus the heart ache too!

Things couldn't get any better for me as I'm blessed with so many many friends that not only love me, but understand, inspire and spend their time with me. Things were not the same for me back then. I hadn't meet these people and life were pretty much like an island.

Friends are not the only reason why I feel blessed but the age that I am in now. I am 18 now. With this age, comes more freedom and this freedom is adequate for me. I feel fine with how much freedom I'm getting now cause like Sarah says, freedom comes with responsibility.

So I am pretty much contented with what I have. Free food at home, free electricity, water, free groceries, and pretty much free everything. Eventhough everything is free, I still get my allowance every week. Not only that, I can go out whenever I want but I do have to come back early. But the free "everything" outweighs that little shortcoming.

My family has also settled down. No more fights, no more mayhem, no more late nights havoc. Every body is older and everybody is much wiser. Everybody has learned to tolerate each other. I couldn't feel anymore happier.

I have no boyfriend too. That's such a highlight for me cause I can ogle at anyone I like and flirt with whoever I want. I don't have any more heart ache and worries. I don't have to share my time with him at the expense of my studies.

But come to think about it, not many people could realise how blessed they are until they have lost everything that is so dearly to them. So I could be feeling happy because I just want too. Whichever way it is I don't care cause as long as I'm happy. Not to forget that I have my MP3 to accompany me whenever I go. Life is no longer an island for me. *Zefer cheers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home