Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dead Fish.

I've been practically brain dead....I know at this point people who hates me but loves reading my blog will roll their eyes and scoff. Fuck you...Sorry for the profanity...

I've just been schizo! I'm hearing voices.....

I always have things in my mind but I always forget about them. It shows how much memory capacity I have. It's comparable to a fish's brain.

Been doing nothing but hanging on trees and slothing. I am the new breed of human species. I am no longer Homo sapient but a Homoslothing Apey-sapient. It's lame I know. Been doing nothing but acting on impulse. Sing and dance whenever I want. Drive out and buy cd's non-stop.

Been listening to Ne-yo and and I just wanna make love to him. Been listening to Craig David non-stop and I want to make love to him too. They r just smooth and sexy.

Been having imaginary concerts in the car lately during jams. Very good therapy.

Really wanna learn how to play guitar. I really wanna go busking! Just when or when?

I guess this post is just like any other ordinary post where other ordinary school kids like to post up. You know where they tell the whole world about their boring useless pathetic progress... Just like mine.

But if u can see how much I am enjoying and sipping my life away...You will be envious. I'm dead serious...I've been nowhere but in my mind constantly....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home