Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Perfect Hard Boiled Egg!

You know what happened today? I can't help it but to blog it! here goes




I









COOKED















THE













PERFECT














HARD

















BOILED
















EGG!!! WHICH IS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DO SO IN THIS WORLD! EVEN WHAT'S HIS FACE COULDNT DO IT! herm...i forgot his name! WAIT I THINK IT'S JAMIE OLIVER!



Yeah i am serious! He was aesthetic when he boiled a perfect hard boiled egg after so many attempt through the 36 years course of his life!

It took me nothing but guts! Once again my women instinct has proven me right! I let the egg sit in the boiler and I cut and slices onion and cabbages while waiting for it to boil. After I felt like an exact 10 minutes has passed, I let it sit in running tap water.

After I peeled it, I was shock to find a smooth white surface on the egg and a perfect yellow yoke inside. No blue or purple rim on the yoke caused by excessive heat. It was not runny nor hard. It sat soft and firm inside the albumen.

I am such a genius! I know it sounds like a small thing but it feels exciting when you know your guts are doing their job!

I've been lucky also so far these few weeks. Is it just my guts or lady luck is here to stay? I am so sorry if i sound so new-age or freaky, but i have been monitoring my luck quick too often these few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home