Saturday, June 02, 2007

I want some Moooolah!

There was an old saying among Malays that goes something like this " A man has 9 wit, and 1 lust, while a woman has 9 lust and 1 wit!....



The stupid women of the old time of course conformed to it and made their stand less important in the society. The men of course agree to it...Like Duh! it is so untypical of them not to agree to it.




The Men say, a woman can think quickly but they can't think ten steps ahead. Wahlau..I got that from my ex, and my ears burnt when i heard that. How dare he says that about my species..Chovonist.




Anyways that's not the topic for today, but it goes along that line. It's about women unlimited wants! Such as mine.



I have been thinking about it everyday, and it seems that I always find a dead end. I can't find a way to get money to buy all those stuff that i want. It seems pretty important too, all of them.



The first one would be a new Guess Jeans. Somehow my Jeans would always be from Guess and nowhere else. I dun trust Levi's or what not. My all time fav Guess Jeans is the one called the Daredevil. Super Low, straight cut, and dark. Chunted.





The deal is this; I already have them but I have created two holes around the crotch area of the Jeans! Its hideous! Therefore to be able to buy another one, I would have to collect Rm350. wanna sponsor anyone?




Secondly, there is my camera batt charger that I have been thinking about all the time. I lost my Camera's charger. No idea how, but i just did. To be able to buy a new one it would cost RM260. Another hole in my pocket. If i were to save money for it, it would take months! It's useless!




Then there is my spec. I broke it and i flushed a part of it into the toilet bowl. Dun aske me how i did it but it happened. Need new rims and new rims will cost me Rm2oo or more.





Thirdly, I want Benefit's Bad Gal eye pencil and Bad lash Mascara. Dun ask me why, it's just so tempting and their marketing makes me feel like i can't live without it. Besides I love khol smoky eyes. Their packaging is so cool too. It cost me around 180 if i want to buy them both?













Then of course I have other petty things that I want but never really think about them everyday like wanting green contact lenses? Hahahah



Then I want to start collecting money like how i used to and I want to cover up all the money used. But I'm lost in it. I dunno since when i started collecting, how much i've used and how much to recover. Forever lost....



Do you know want to why I am having a lot of financial stigma? It's because I really want to save money for my post A-levels trip to INDIA, KATHMANDU, AND MALDIVES!












I have been saving money for this trip but I always end up using my saving to pay debt, buying gifts and for emergency uses. After so many effort I still couldn't cover the lost. Haih..



I planned to save money till June 2008 and have Rm4200 saved in my account. So far I have only Rm250 after 2 months saving up....pretty bad...As planned I should have Rm 800 already? I need a part time job.


Then there is of course the want to excel in Coll. I'm having such a hard time catching up already and my dad is doing it worse. He is forcing me to go to Thailand for a week. When I say I dont want to he says I was pretending to be all geeky and hard working. Whatever lah..




Then there is this voice at the back of my head saying "Scholarship! Scholarship! Scholarship!"

That thing worries me even more. However according to The Secret, keep on thinking positively and the universe will work in a way to give what u actually wish for. It happened to me many many times but not in my studies. Pathetic..




So how? Can I start having instant donation or derma kilat? I need some help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home