Friday, June 01, 2007

Posse.

I can't help but blog about this. Friends offer their help and concern at most unexpected times. Sometimes they go beyond your expectations. Some friends comes, some wash thier hands clean off you. Some remain.


I have many wonderful friends but the ones that touched my heart today are the posse which I mistakenly pronounced as "pussy". I have no idea why it's hard for me to pronounce it.


Anyways....As planned today, the posse were gonna have lunch and movies in OU. Thot I would have lunch with Roy in midvalley first and Movies with the posse ssecond to balance these 2 parties out. I cant ditch friends for some male creature. But in the end it seems like i ditched my friends.


I had a fight with Roy. So unexpected but we kinda like have this conversation almost everyday. It will eventually turn out with me packing my bag to leave in exasperation and him trying to stop me and talk me out of leaving him.




It happened again today. During the fight, my sweet bunch called me up and asked whether I am coming or not. I unexpectedly said No to them and they got worried just by hearing my pathetic small voice. You guys were so concerned about me and I was so touched. Eventhough I couldnt join you guys despite of the promise I've made, you guys were still worried about me. I couldnt come because some male creature made me feel upset. Foolish of me...




Thanx June, Sarah, Bren, Terri and Junah for the concern. I qoute Bren "When You're not there, it feels like something is missing". So sweet right?....I need insulin! Quick! I Love You guys.
However to my other friends, do not be disgruntled! Cheh I'm so important like that! *rolls eyes like roller coaster* I still love u guys aite!
P/S: Sarah I know my news sounds scandalous! Be patient till Mon okay? haha you are so gonna have to spill the beans on mon about you friday nite date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home