Sunday, May 27, 2007

Heart? or mind?

I always ask people whether do they follow their heart or their mind when it comes to decision making. Personally I think following your gut is the best option. But what if your mind and gut blends together and you can no longer tell the difference? Which part of body says No and which part of your body tells you Yes? You are so confused till you find your mind to be somewhere else and you body somewhere else. You don't function together anymore. Everything seems unsynchronized.

There will be one part telling "yeah, kiss him, its allrite" and there will be another part saying "what they hell are doing here? Are you sure you wanna be with him?", but you don't know which voice is which. Which is your gut and which is your mind.

When I'm caught in that situation, everything feels surreal and dreamy. I feel like someone else is reliving the moment instead of myself because I am so confused and lost. When I actually sit down and think about it, nothing makes sense. I don't understand why I did the things that I did albeit all the mess in my head. My body is willing to give in but my heart says "No, not yet".

Everything seems perfect but I find myself in doubt. Everything is moving too fast and it's all a blur to me. It's like when you're sitting in a fast moving car and everything that you see is blurry. Nothing makes sense. A tree doesn't look like a tree in that state, and it gets overwhelming when you try to focus on one object while you're moving. Get my drift?

So, its easy to say that you follow your heart or you like to listen to your head. But are u sure that the voice you're listening to is the voice that you think it is? Are you sure that the message you're getting is from your head and not from you heart? Can you distinguish the two? Go figure, i can't tell the fucking difference anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home