Sunday, May 20, 2007

So random.

After attack then another attack...I keep on getting depression attack. It all caused by minor things, but I feel like I'm this one big sponge that absorbs every kind of emotions easily, especially depression. I think it's natural and it runs in the family. No biggie.

But do tell me, do I have the right to be depress today? I knocked into somebody's bumper today and caused a dent on this one lady's Honda City. Fuckaroo fate...I kinda like have an omen before that, because as I rushed to go out I grabbed my purse hastily without realising that it's empty and that I've moved all my IC, driving lisence, money etc into another bag. I did realise it on the way out of my house, but I ignored it.

Then i knocked into a lady's car and caused permanent shock and grievance in me. I felt so depressed. Have to keluarkan duit lagi, and then have to tell this news to my dad. I know I sound so princessy, but it caused me a huge shock.

Then there is this A-voice thingy to do. It seems so hard to finish this thing when you actually have to share your task with other 6 people. I have to interview, have to set appointment, chase these big people's secretaries, and have to face rejection when they tell you straight in the face "No, you cant interview him coz he's busy". Wahlau...I just got myself into a deep shit. The best part is, it due on 31st of may, and i have to interview these big people, the students, teachers and write it out before the 31st of May.

Probably it's PMS or what, but i feel disturbed easily by little things. I do not know why, but I know it's happening. Probably I havent got my shower today and my dad says a shower cleanses you of bad luck. True enough.


I had the same expression as the above pic pasted on my face throughout the whole day after the accident. Seriously...

I am not in a light mood at all. I need a perk-me up, or a lift me up thingy magicky. Yeong Ren made it worse but pressing the issue even harder...*sobs*...hehe does it make you feel guilty now Yeong Ren?

My dad said that there is nothing in the law saying that when you knock into someone's car and if it didnt cause injury, you would have to pay compensation money. The insurance will cover the damages. I told Yeong Ren about that, and the fact that I feel so heavy to call up this Lady and tell her that she would have to make a police report and I won't pay the damages.

He said, If you don't call then you want to pay 1000 ringgit later on lah, when she has fixed the car?

Wahlao...thanx Yeong Ren for comforting me. Heheh are feeling guilty now? hehe...By making you feel guilty, it lifts up my spirit.

Anyways, I always had this pressing thought about adopting and when I went to Kashmir, I thought I would like to adopt from there. I did my research and it seems totally impossible to adopt a child if you're a foreigner due to child abuse cases caused by foreign parents lately. Haih..another dream crushed. Maybe I should make a Kashmiri child of my own...hehe

But these Kashmiri child are so lovely and cute! totally changed my perspectives on kids! Malaysian kids have so tainted my image of children. Malaysian kids, i.e like me dash around the place like while goose and are such a brat to handle. I felt like slapping these kids that I normally see. However these Kashmiri kids are to die for! so cute, and loveable.
I know they seem dirty and depressed, but if they are washed and cleaned, given proper clothes, they will look so cute. On second thought after looking at the pic so many times, they look dishevelled and deprived. Reminds me of Zombies. LoL

Anyways, Im going to bed now, but guess what? My sis is watching bollywood movie in my room...how the fuck am i going to sleep? She will refuse to switch off the tv...Wish me luck and hope she will listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home