Monday, May 07, 2007

Titles? what for? Just read...

He could be the purest I've ever known. He is rare like a gem and clear like the diamond.Indeed he possesses every attributes of the diamond. Like a diamond he's transparent- hiding no lies and deceit behind his astonishing facade.

He is gentle and soft. Reflecting the single colour of my life into many natural beautiful rays. Those colours he gave me to light up my darkest hour. He changes a frown to a smile and anger to daze. He managed the impossible with ease and grace.

Yet, he is strong and sturdy. Determined on his decision and firm on his grounds. Nothing could penetrate his beautiful mind and wear off his incandescence.

All his attributes as above make it impossible for anyone even myself to deflect the words he has once uttered. What is done is done, and a loss is a loss. He washes his hand clean from it. Never have I met a person like him. He washes me clean without a single trace of regret, and not a single twinge of doubt. How I admire him for his certainty. How I admire him for his dissimilarities from other men. He shines just like how a diamond does under the rays of the blessed sun. He shines in my eyes.

Yet is he as pure as I assume? May be so or may be not. But I know one thing for sure, he never fails to dazzle me.

Note: To whoever reading this but couldnt get the meaning, please dun complain to me. It is just another personal entry. Its only meant for me to understand and probably for you to decipher. but if you could understand then its allrite lah i guess.

Owh yeah..i changed the template into something green. I'm pro mother nature yo! Let's fight global warming and banish pollution! We need to unite and fight off these irresponsible perpetrators. We don't have much time and if we're too late we might fade away in Mother natures' wrath and vengeance. Support your true mother which is the earth. Love it and conserve it. Do not only think about your generation and think we could pass this phase without sufferomg any consequences because whatever is coming, it is coming rapidly to swallow us as well as the next generation. You can't escape but to join hand and save our environment. Peace yo!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home