Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Peacock oh peacock!

I am very sorry for the late update. Heck, why should I even be sorry (mind you I am not a apologetic person) when I dont update my blog. Probably I feel out of tune with the blogsphere and whenever you take the effort to drop by my page and there is nothing new on the screen. Probably thats why i should be sorry, basically the reason is for causing you boredom whenever you come by my page. Enough of tattling because I have more nonsensical issue to tackle...Heh

Basically, its just this matter of vanity that took root in my head for the couple of hours. This issue of vanity had actually been constant in my mind since god gave me hormones and decided to activate it and give me pimples. Its called puberty. When we get puberty the outcome would be VANITY! WE GET VAIN IN ORDER TO ATTRACT THE OPPOSITE SEX (could be same sex too) and re procreate. Sometime I just feel like we are a bunch of wild animals and our world is like the vast flourishing (sometimes dry) African land, and we are the habitants (animals).

When we were young it reminds me of the baby elephants that frolic around with its peers as well as the elder generation of elephants. They are happy, optimistic, and carefree. Flinging its trunk high up in the air and canter(so not suitable for elephants, but im short of vocabs) around the muddy river soil.

When we get older, we become somehow like the peacocks. We get VAIN! We proudly show our best "assets", or groom ourselves and eccentuate our "assets". From this, we are actually applying the survival technique into our life which is, "TO MAKE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE" and flaunt the result. Im sorry for crapping, but I have been keeping this for too long.

Some of us could be just like crows. Black and just as dull. Instead of accentuating our black feathers by making it look "clean and shiny", we tend to just let it have germs, and pieces of rice and meat on our fur. Right now I feel just like a crow thanx to YEONG REN!



Thanx to this guy, he made me realise something that I refuse to acknowledge. He told me a friend of his dropped by his house and went through all the files in his computer. Being the pervert that Yeong Ren is, he stole some of my pictures. His friend saw one of my picture and exclaimed

"Wah who is this chick, so pretty wan".

Yeong Ren unspiritedly replied, "Its Zephyr lah!"

"Really? She looks so different now compared to the Zephyr that i saw yesterday and the one in this pic. This one looks prettier" the other guy said.

After hearing that remark, he forced me to admit to the recurring thoughts about myself being no longer as attractive as I was and Im losing my sense of "attraction" (then what about the guy who pointed to my boobs and thought out loud that it was C-cup?).

I've always had this thought about myself lately, but I always brush it off. How much as I want to run away from it, it is still a FACT. I have

1)Gained massive lots of weight.
2) Uncontrollable Hair.
3)Lost the radiance. (i think so lah)

Dont believe me? Just compare!






















This one is the picture that the guy saw.



























The other day when his friend saw me, I was similar to this pic. Except that my hair was all tied to the back.

Yeong Ren even said that when I was in Mich's house sitting among the aunties, I LOOK LIKE ONE OF THEM!

Thats why I say I feel like a crow. I may have gained lots of weight and my hair defies gravity, however I still could "clean the feathers and make it shiny". Get my drift? I could at least tame my hair by doing something with it. Secondly i could try exercising after months of not breaking a sweat. But i refuse to! I just let the "germs, garbage, and pieces of rice and meats s get stuck in my feathers".

Haih...I am just so clueless. Should I stay being contented with the person that I am today, or should I be the person that I was? Past and current. Which one should I pick?

P/s: Thanx Yeong Ren for lifting off the weight from my shoulders. You're a Gem!



Do you think I can go back and look like that again?...Haih even I am doubtful of myself. Maybe this is a transitional period before I blossom into a swan again. Pfft...gimme a break.

note: This is post is not meant to gather sympathies nor reassurance that I am still as attractive, but to KILL YEONG REN WITH GUILT! so that you wont mess with my mind again! MUAHAHAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home