Sunday, April 01, 2007

Boredness...

Hey guys, im back after a week, but still as blank as the week before. I had lots of idea what to blog about last week, but it kinda slipped off my mind bit by bit. I wont blog about how my college went last week without pics, so i kinda like have nothing to blog about untill next week?haha

Dun play play ok, zeph is getting serious and a tab bit organized? I can see most of u r gasping in horror at that thought, but i am getting a lil bit organized from day to day. Well my resolution is to be organized this year, so shall it be!


Just wait up for me till next next week, and i'll update you guys about my college life, my new friends (dun jealous jealous) , and my studies and some of my love life *wink wink* (like my love life is anticipated by everybody).

I'll see you guys next week! Bye~!

p/s: i have Much Ado About Nothing to read by Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home