Sunday, March 18, 2007

watever...

Im back, with nothing much on my mind actually. But i found out these interesting facts from my dad...and i find it funny and yet pretty true, even though how satirical it is...


Different people, with different culture and background has a different approach to buy vehicles , esp car.

According to my dad, whenever Chinese want to buy a car, they always takes account of the number of seats. The more seats, and the more people they can fit, then its a good deal. I found it to be quite true, esp to the economical kinds, because true to a Chinese nature, they like to save and to gain profit from whichever aspect as possible.

However, to Malays, they'll look into the engine and how fast can it go, because true to a Malay's nature, they like to waste time by racing and gain name and popularity through unnecessary and unprofitable activity, such as racing again and modifying their mobile. Lame...

Meanwhile to the Indians, none of the things above matter to them, not engine, the number of seats or the how efficient the signal works. The only thing that matters to them is the honk. The louder and clearer the honk is, the better it is. I found this to be true because while i was in India, the only thing that they use while driving on the road is the honk! The honk every 5 minutes! It drove us INSANE!

I hope you guys wouldn't take this seriously, its just a matter of satire and pure joke.

One more thing to add, it seems that I have to have my Lit paper rechecked for mistakes, because according to my Lit tutor, there must have been a mistakes, since all of her students got b4 and b3, and she's pretty pissed!...If i can get another A then my dream would come true..weee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home