Saturday, March 10, 2007

Cancerian will feel emo once in a while...

I'll create poems when my heart overflows with feelings. I may not be good at it, but it is something i have always been doing. I am not gonna tell whom I dedicate this poem to, but if you know me well, you'll know for whom it is for. If you don't, take it as a mystery. But for sure, it has nothing to do with people of the past, but mostly for the person that inhabits the present.



At night before I sleep,
I always wonder how would it feel,
to be beside you
where it is sacred and pure?


How would it feel to have your hands in mine?
how would it feel to have me in your arms
and to always be looking in each other's eyes?
How I sigh at the moment when I had you,
but I threw it all away easily.


When I sleep,
I dream of holding your hands and
witnessing its every crease and lines,
gazing at each and every fingers of yours with ease and calm,
to feel the heat of your palm against mine
and to reminisce how hard and masculine your hands felt
when I am away again.


When I wake up,
I daydream of having you wrapped in my arms,
with my head resting on your neck
breathing in every particle and whiff which i call 'you'.
I imagine my hands running through your hair,
feeling every strand of your fine hair slip through it.


Meanwhile during the evening,
I will make a prayer for god to grant me my wish,
a wish to be able to see you again
and have myself sink into your lovely warm brown eyes.
I know i will feel all reborn and special again
like you never fail to do so,
whenever you gaze at me lovingly with those blissful
eyes of yours.


I could only wish,and wish and wish,
to do all this things to you until,
the fateful day comes when i shall step onto the land
that you dwell on and call home.
The day shalt come, when I could
capture your beauty as well as your soul
and make them as my lullaby to my slumber,
as the cure to the pain of lonesome
that inhabit me on my most sleepless nights.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home