Friday, April 06, 2007

Mammary gland revealed!

Something rather interesting happened to me today. I had hunches during class telling me that I was gonna get parking tickets because just as i left my car and walked up to college, i saw an army or parking ticket officer (whatever u call it). I had a feeling i was gonna get one of their gift as i parked illegally, but i parked my car really far. So I had to walk for quite a long distance.

Just forget about that and let me tell you about what i wore today. I woke a tank top with a low square neckline that shows cleavage. To maximize my bosom, i wore a padded bra today (unpurposely ok? I was late to class and that was the easiest bra to grab) . Moreover, my skirt was really loose and it kept on dropping down and baring my undies.Jadi, saya pun kena slalu tarik itu baju turun lah, supaya saya appear decent. This resulted in the showing of more cleavage. I thot everything was fine and i didnt look too indecent. Howeve i was wrong.

While i was walking back to my car, i passed by a chinese guy who was sitting on his motorbike and conversing loudly on the phone. I walked pass him without sparing any attention on him. But as i was reaching my car, i saw him again on in his motorbike. He stopped at the side of the road to continue talking on the phone. As i passed by him again, he put down his phone and conversed to me in Malay,

"Eh, lu tau tak mana itu skolah?"

"Skolah apa" i asked him back.

"U malayu ka?".

I nodded my head.

"Owh, lu tau tak itu skolah primary?" he asked me again.

"Owh saya bukan dari sini, jadi saya tak tau pasal skolah kat sini lah"

As i was about to make a step, when he called out to me again. When i turned around I saw his fingers pointing at my boobs and asked

"Itu, itu itu bra, SIZE C AH????"

I couldnt believe m ears when i heard him. I was flabbergasted and frighten of this perverted man and i couldn help but answer

"Mana ada lah, ini bukan size C lah!!!!!!"

"Owh yea kah, tapi kenapa manyak besar sangat"????

I WAS APPALLED AND HUMILIATED!

How dare he asked me such questions and i never knew such man existed! Wahlau...i thought.

I thought Malaysians males are civilized enough to handle a little "cleavage action", manatau I was wrong. I guess i put too much esteem and confidence into Malaysia men. They are afterall as uncivillised as a *tooot*!!!!

So, for u guys out there who were puzzled by my description of my undergarment and over emphasized on my clothing, now u know why. To create a clear picture for you people to understand!!

I guess i know now why i had hunches during classes, to warn me of a remark i was going to get regarding my bosom. Stupid unreliable hunches!


and oh oh oh! i saw my muscle man! u guys out there must be really clueless about my muscle man. But it seems that in the main, there is this one muscular guy, fair skinned and quite an eye candy. Plus he wore pink today and looked more like a real live walking candy. I love guys who wear pink, because it looks so good on them. Esp fair skinned guys.

He was walking opposite me and the first thing that caught my eyes were his muscles and when i looked up to his face, i realised it was my MUSCLE MAIN! I heard firecrackers exploding wildly in my head along with a siren sound! Its him, its him I thought.

I turned around to look at Sarah, and she knew what i was thinking about. Everything went by so fast!

When i went to a restaurant to eat, he was there too! NEEE NOOO NEEEE NOOOO NEEE NOOO my alarm went off again. As much I want to talk to him and ask his name, i was too shy. I am a Cancerian so i cant help but get shy around the person that im obsessed with ok???!!

To all of u who have been with me in Acmar, this is the same obsession that i had with Eric last time. Hahahahah but even much worse ok? Does it ring any alarm now??

But its wierd that my "cleavage action" did not divert his attention towards my way!!! Hmmpphh, im attracting all the wrong attraction!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home