Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Why of Why did i miss on the exotic spectacle?

Does the word Bollywood ever trigger any reaction in you?

For some Malays (mind you kampung ones) will squeal in delight and babble and tattle about their favourite actress or actor.

To the Chinese, they will say "okaylah, nothing special. Just like Hollywood but its dominated by indians and of course a lil nonsensical coz its full of singing and dancing"

To my family, they will squirm in disgust at the though of watching a Bollywood movie, especially my mum. Whenever she catches me from watching a bollywood movie, she will say, after the movie, my IQ will decrease 30% from my current intelligence.

When i think of bollywood i think of "HRITIK ROSHAN".

A man with light green eyes that just melt my heart instantly. Sex appeal that never fail to turn me on and get my mind racing. U know what i mean ; )

When i think of Bollywood, i think of dances, colourful clothing, and some stupidity that could never fail to make me laugh (laugh in the sense how much they are faking their acting and how silly they are when they dance around the trees as well as rolling down from one bukit then from another bukit).

When i think of Bollywood i think about my Kashmiri fling, or crush or bf (watever you call it) and how much Bollywood relates to him until to a certain extent where i think by watching a Bollywood movie, I am relating and bonding with him as well as his "social background". Shallow i know. Lame I am certain.

However obsess I am, wait a minute, i don't think Im obsessed buti have a lil inclination to be a Bollywood fan(but not an ardent one), I could stay oblivious to the Zee Cine award held at Genting Highland last Sunday. I was fuming in anger when i read the newspaper and learned that Hritik Roshan was there. I got even angrier when realized that I missed out my one and only opportunity to meet the man in flesh, see him dance and flex his glorious muscles whenever he moves. Did i tell u i have a muscle fetish?

I was screaming to my sister why i was not made known of this festive award, and how a bollywood "fan" like me could be oblivious to such a thing. It was on Genting dei, how could i not know?

The reason lies on the lack of watching tv and commercials. Haih, so cavewoman lah me. Earth to cavewoman!

There were other actors and actresses there too such as Aishawarya Rai and Shah Rukh Khan. They all perfomed and i miss out the opportunity to see the king and queen of bollywood perform. I missed the grand spectacle! Im still fuming at that thought. Haih, i hope i could still see them, wait scratch that, i wish i could still see Hritik Roshan and invite him to experience a luxurious bed lust (got that from Shakespeare), eventhough he has a wife (who is rich by the way) and a son who goes by the name of my brother. Ironic.

I should learn by now that the past is the past, time and tide waits for no man, and i already have a Kashmirian fling/bf/watever u call it.BUT i missed out the chance to watch the sex god himself when he was so near to me, and i failed at the only chance given to me to understand and relate to my kashmiri "social background". I failed him by not making an effort to learn his culture, even more so of his country and also his personal favourite entertainment industry. Dramatic rite?

This is what you get when you mix a gullible girl with a foreign boyfriend. A totally new change of interest/obsession in her.

P/S: Surprisingly, i still don't know how should i classify my Kashmiri sweetie and what should i make of him. (This is what i call lust!). He called me yesterday too, and thats a great effort for me, since we have not talked for 2 weeks? So sweet of him.
Just look at those biceps and that sweet sweet smile of his. That is Hrithik Roshan.

Look and get lost into his deep eyes. So beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home