Sunday, April 08, 2007

Flabbergasting discoveries

I can't help but to blog about what i've just read. It is simply unbelievable.

I was browing Msn and something caught my eyes. One of the article of the day was, Ten food Tough to Digest. Anything relevant and related to food will definitely ring off the alarm as i call myself the "food connoisseur" (self-proclaimed lah). However, the "food connoisseur" had the shock of her life when she found out that everything that she eats on daily basis, or her most favourite things to eat are "TOUGH TO DIGEST"! =.='

The first one they published was, fried chicken nuggets. Well its pretty logical why it is hard o digest, due to the oil which will upset most sensitive bowels.

However, i was pretty shocked to find spicy food, cabbage/broccoli, chocolate, mash potato, ice-cream, citric drinks, and onions are a task for my tummy to digest.

First of all, i need to have spicy food on my plate everyday. Secondly, cabbage and broccoli are my most favourite veges of all. Thirdly, whenever i go out to western restaurants i must have mash potatoes, and as a drink i must have ice lemon tea, or "Ais Limau satu, boss" (mamak it means).

Lastly, onions are my all time fav. Everything that is cooked with onion will always turn out savoury. I do like ice-cream, but im not their biggest fan.

Some of the food on the list, are beans and sugar free gums. I hate beans, so it doesnt matter. But they said, sugar free products are not really healthy. I down diet cola everyday.

So I am just wondering, is it me who have strong resistance to this foods and thats why Im not facing any difficulties to devour these favourite foods of mine, or am i killing my bowel day by day by forcing them to churn foods that are a nemesis to them?

Is that the reason why I make brown "babies" minimum once a day and maximum thrice a day? And is it the reason why the scale never move the left despite scaling 8 floor of stairs everyday?

You make the bet, I am just flabbergasted by my own petty discovery. Heh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home