Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pathetic.

This is the thing I don't get about myself whenever i log into Friendster. The deal is this, I've realised that Friendstar doesn't play any significant part in my life, neither do i get messages, testimonials or whatsoever that often, however I always find myself in Friendster checking empty inbox and looking at random pictures eventhough how much i try to resist it.

Why do I have this syndrome? I feel like I am being shallow and useless checking this Friendster thingy just because I used to do it and Friendster is a trend. Just because everyone is doing it, I am doing it too. =.=

I feel like im insulting my intelligence. Hehehe not to that extreme lah actually but I do have those thoughts sometimes.

So can someone suggest some ways for me to break this addiction or this "wanna-keep-up-with-the social-flow" thingy, or suggest some things about Friendster that will make me look at it in a different angle and thus wont make me feel so stupid whenever i log in. Duh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home