Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Queen says, do this now or forever contain your regrets!

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™


This is by far the most satisfying quiz I've ever done. It's unique, it's different and it's not only pleasant, but sparks creativity when you look at it. This quiz is done by selecting a picture that suits your preference in account of the questions (is my sentence rite? it sounds wrong, heck). I just adore the photography. Every part of it ranging for the colours (they are bright and happy), the angles and it truly reflects the mood of the picture.Apart from that, I really like this quiz because it evaluates your subconscious trough the pictures that you choose and somehow it's like a psychological test . Thanx Joshie for posting this up in your blog, I love it. I am the Queen of all quizzes and The Queen says, do this test or u will face exile! Run along now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home