Sunday, July 08, 2007

A dear John letter.

Dear John Doe,

I should have known when my friends told me, "Honey, you're moving too fast with this guy", yet again I should have listened when my guts told me there is something wrong with you. I believe your words have never been true all along. All the "I love you" and 'I miss you" are lies. There is nobody to be blamed but me who insisted on being stubborn despite all the warnings and all the foreboding. What can I do but to say......I should have known.

I don't know how you could sum up the courage to look me in the eyes and not to feel your soul burning when you told me all those lies. I don't know how you could continue to live when you persuaded and manipulated me to your likings. Playing and reading me like a card. Shuffling and arranging my emotions like those deck of cards that you play to suit your tricks in the game of chance. My feelings were just a gamble to you. Losing or winning is not the matter, but it is the after taste that counts. The taste of successful manipulation and deception. Bravo, bravo, bravo! I'll cheer, and cheer and cheer for you some more for give playing me like a pro; smooth, unflinching and with stealth. I hope you feel proud of yourself now.

I don't know how you could gather all those cool when I get all mad at you and swear to you all those ugly words. You did nothing but say "Hush hush, I'm sorry, really really sorry. Please do not leave because I do not want to lose you". How did you fake the sincerity in your eyes? How did you make me feel all warm when you pull my hand to stop me from leaving you? Maybe it was me who was naive or maybe it was you being a master of emotions. I don't know....I just don't know..I just don't want to know...

Now I've made up my mind and believing my guts for once. I'm washing my hands of you and that's why I'm writing this letter to you. A dear John letter. Thanks for acting like you care and thanks for pretending like you meant your empty words. Just wanna tell you one more thing that I heard from a friend, "Once you're in Aussie a.k.a the land of the blonde's, you can't help but to fuck the blondes as well". Goodbye, mate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home