Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Knowing a lil bit too much helps in time of crisis.

I take my words back- knowing too much helps when you are facing this kind of situation.

Watch this clip.



He spoke the truth but the way he conveys his opinion is wrong. He insulted religion.
That is the only problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyiBvJtJ5Z4

After reading all the comments posted up by the people, I realised that they are all people who do not know the history well. Consumed by anger, they post up words of dagger which will make things worse.

When you know too much, you know how to weigh both sides of the coin. You know how to think rationally and with maturity. Therefore, thanks to my college friends who have enlightened me for the past two days with racial and religion issues I am prepared for what I have seen today.

When you know too much, you're wiser and calm.You know what went wrong and so you keep quiet. That's why people say, empty cans make more noise.

Everything laid down perfectly in front of my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home