Wednesday, August 08, 2007

petty thoughts.

Sometimes it's better not to know so much.

What you don't know wouldn't hurt you.

Therefore, ignorance is bliss.

Who are you to call me a fool for being ignorant? Who put you in that pedestal to label me as an idiot?

No one did except for yourself.

Sometimes it's much better not to be outspoken. Sometimes it's much better not to voice every thoughts or opinions running in your head as they say empty cans make more noise.

But I can't help myself but to open my mouth and make irrelevant noises.

I just can't help being the know-it-all who speaks too much. I just can't help being myself.

Sometimes I wish I could resist the urge to stop thinking and talking. Sometimes I wish I could stop being the insistent speaker that I am. Forcing everyone to hear to my petty thoughts and sometimes nonsensical sentiments. Well sometimes I make you believe in them too till I come home and realised I made a fool of myself.

Someone...Save me from my big mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home