Saturday, August 11, 2007

Alpha males.

I was in the shower and suddenly the thought of Alpha males came into my mind. Actually I was thinking of someone and that someone happened to be an Alpha Male. So I traced back my memory and thought of the things he did that I loved. All the alpha male things that he did that made me melt.

I just love alpha males 'coz;

1)They are bold.

He approaches you out of a sudden and out of nowhere. He will boldly sit down or stand next to you and introduce himself to you. In a way it makes my selection of men easier. You see I've always been a shy person around guys that I like. I will blush like a red Washington apple and be dumbfounded. The stupidest remark will come out from my mouth. Then I have to think of million ways to make him look my way. Not only that, I am so afraid of rejection that I prefer to gaze at him from afar than make myself known. Now you know why I like Alpha males cause they make things much easier for me. It's either I reject them or I get together with them. Easy!

2) They love the chase

They love it when girls play hard to get. They keep on chasing and chasing you till you have nowhere to run. They make you feel helpless. I love it too when I can torture a guy in this game! *evil grin*

3)They are confident.

I love this part in a man. He is so confident in himself that he is not afraid to flaunt it. Not flaunt it in a manner of bragging but by the way they carry themselves. They know how to look good, put on the right perfume that matches their confidence, and they know how to walk and talk. I love that attitude in man where he knows what he's doing and where he's going. Apart from that, they in a way make things much easier. They are confident in their choices that they always know how to set a good date. They know which restaurant to go to, which food to order for you or to recommend to you. They make me feel like a lady.

4)They are dominant and aggressive.

Yupe! I can't deny how much I love this trait in a guy. He knows how to make his moves and when to make his moves. He doesn't kiss you like a sloppy meek teenage boy, but he grabs your back and pull you closer to him. When he kisses you he knows where to put his hands on you. He takes control over you and make you feel so weak. They are so much better in bed. I don't want to explain it in full details here but I have to say that they know what they are doing. Enough said.

5) They love bossy girls.

Being bossy themselves, they just can't help feeling turned on by girls who order them around. They say it's good for their ego. Whatever you say fellow male creatures. I am a bossy girl and I like it when a guy likes me being bossy. It works both ways. hehe

6)They love sports

Most males love sports and that's a given fact but Alpha males love to play 'em! I just love seeing a guy struts his stuff on the court. Being all sweaty and focused. Besides I love being the cheerleader; coming to his games and prepare him his drinks, towels and what not. I like being a supportive girlfriend and this is how I show them that I care. But mind you, I do not like to be treated as a slave ok?

7)They are simple minded.

They can be somewhat like Homer Simpson. When a girl like me thinks too much and over-complicates things, their simple mindedness make things easier for me cause they have their priorities straight. They have a firm outlook on life and have reasons to back them up. Confident I would say...

8) They make good trophy husbands/ boyfriends.

I know this seems shallow but it's true. I love my boyfriend for whoever he is despite what people say about his flaws, but it's so much rewarding when you can have a boyfriend that every girls envy you for coz he is so darn perfect and treats you like a real lady. I know this sounds shallow but I will only accept guys that can pass off a standard that I can show him to my girlfriends without ever feeling embarrassed. Sue me if you're not happy, I have money! Lol!





However there are flaws in Alpha males that I strongly dislike in any male creatures such as over-braggy-ness and over-confidence. Sometimes they think they are so hot and over-gifted by god that they overlook your emotions and you thoughts. Respect, which is a very important element in a relationship, is rarely given by these men to you.

Well everything has two sides, it's up to you to decide which one you can tolerate in your life without effecting you dignity. But I still can't deny how much I love alpha males..Can anyone tell me who is a perfect example of an alpha male?

But please please please don't tell me that Alpha males are mostly players? Are they? Are they? I am so playa-phobic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home