Thursday, November 30, 2006

-random post-

im sorry for the lack of update, like usual rite, because i've just shifted!!!

I have my own ROOM now! so privacy leh! never felt like an adult before, and i feel different with having my own room! Shall post some pics if i have the chance. But the only setback is that, we dont have a phone line in that house, so we kinda like, cut off from the society! haha

Okey apart from that, my last paper would be on this monday, eventhough im not "merdeka" yet, but i feel like i dont have to sit for exams anymore, because i've sat for all the important subjects, and bio is not that important to me, but i still need to study and that is the hardest thing to do! i just wanna, sit back, read tonnes of books, buy tonnes of puzzle set and just finish up the puzzles.

Nevertheless, i cant, coz im not done with spm yet. -.-

Apart from SPM, old memories or more like" expired" memories are being evoked now by somebody. Things and emotions of the past (like being in a relationship), are coming back to me in spite of myself. Those feelings are totally dead now, but somehow it's coming back to me, and i dont want it back. I hate having the feeling of hope, but at the same time mixes with the feelings of despair and anger.

L.O.V.E is fucking hauting me. i dont need love. i just need P.A.S.S.I.O.N! not love, just PASSION damnit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home