Friday, November 09, 2007

The 1000 faces of Zephyr Gallery,

Since today I'm kinda free....I'll do what mich asked me to do; post pictures of myself. Vainpot nyer...

So here we go...

1) The most Recent Picture of You.


-When was this taken?
When I was in Perth. No idea when was that.

-Where was this taken?
Perth.

2) A Picture of You making a peace sign.

-No Peace Sign. Peace and all its kinds are overrated man-


3) A Picture of You with a Friend.

-Who are you with?
Yeong Ren

*What do you wish to tell this person?
That nothing has changed between us and I value this friendship just as much. = )


4) A Picture of You Looking wierd.


I am the Queen of Wierdness. Ugly white boy made me cringed like this. Well.......It's not exactly cringing but WHAT THE HECK.

4) A Picture of You in Wierd Random Place.


-Where were you?
Damn, I am in the Simpson's kitchen with 3 cats and one of them is sitting on the over. How wierd can that be?


5) A Picture of You with Your Hair Up.




How much uglier can I get than this? Well come to think of it, I ca by 100 times more.


6)A Picture of You in Black and White.




Excuse me for flashing *ahem ahem* but thats what I do in College for a living.


7) A Picture of You with a Black Shirt.



This picture is a classic. Love it!


8) A Picture of You in a Red Shirt.



Is it red enough for you? Can't find anything in red.

9) A Picture of You in a Green Shirt.







10 )A Picture of You Looking Mad.


Well, I dun have anything picture of me looking mad-angry, but I have mad-crazy.

-Why were you mad?
Coz my parents are mad too?


Well....Im not gonna tag anyone. I'll spare you from this....this...this...thing. I have no word for it but a back breaking experience as well a time consuming thing to do. But still I enjoyed.

Maybe on second thought I'll tag Aminah! muahahha die u little monster....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home