Saturday, December 01, 2007

Your Body is a Wonderland.

What do you think of nude art?

Honestly, I love female nude art. In fact, I wanna to pose nude for art. What could be more beautiful than a female's body? Imagine a woman laying on her bed with the soft moon light beaming over her body. The curve ever so prominent, the skin so soft and supple to the eyes, the breasts of the proportionate shape like a rain drop and primarily her face reflecting calmness and female pride.

The valley of joy and love.


I would want to do it because I love my body and I am very comfortable with my sexuality. Through nude art, I am able to express my sexuality in a very universal and beautiful way. I perceive a woman's body as a magnificent work of Mother Nature and not something explicit or forbidden as many narrow-minded men perceive it to be. I would very much want to break that perception and let people see that nudity too can be a beauty and not a taboo.

It's not only men that makes female nude art seems explicit, but women themselves make it seem so. But I won't touch on that point because when it comes to women, it gets tricky. But my point is, nude doesn't necessarily mean its sensuous and sexual. To most people, the term sensuous and sexual are deemed as degrading when women exude it openly. However, I beg to differ. Being sensuous and sexual to me, shows that you are very much in touch with your inner female prowess and you are mature enough to understand that your body is something so natural and in fact very much like the Garden of Eden.


It might seem weird for me to me compare a woman's body to the Garden of Eden, but that is the only thing that pops into my head when I think nude art because a female's body is something so heavenly to me. Okie...Dun try to say I sound like a Les, but it more than that! It's my inner artistic child talking!


The only thing that is holding me back from grabbing the camera and start posing nude is the clash of beliefs between the traditional side of me and the liberal side of me. The conservative side of me is saying that posing nude is only the western culture and by posing nude, I am actually surrendering myself to the screwed up beliefs that these westerners actually have.

On the other hand, I am so sick of these traditional values whereby a women's body should be a temple in order to preserve her dignity. The same goes for virginity, whereby a woman must be a virgin meanwhile guys can sleep around and sharpen their bed skills. Where is the equality between men and women this way? Why must I fall into all these beliefs when all these beliefs were used to objectify women? Why should I? Why should I believe all this if it doesn't apply to the society now? The society seems like a hypocritical one to me for sure. I cannot imagine preserving my virginity for my husband and knowing that there is no man out there who is a virgin anymore.

It just baffles me! My worth doesn't rely on my body, but it relies on my spirituality, my personality and my wit. It relies on my outlook towards the world. Taking care of my worth meaning taking care of myself seriously, where I only take in the positive and good energy into my life. Crappy man, crappy food, crappy sex, crappy nude art, crappy house is totally banned in my life. Only the best and finest should be in my life and this is how I value and preserve my worth!

It is all about the enrichment of the soul and I don't care if it includes sex. ; p

I may sound like I know my stand in this world, but everything still seems ambiguous to me when it comes to nude art. I don't have to show my body to make a statement and I neither do should I make an effort to hide it. What should I do?

4 Comments:

Blogger swapna said...

Thats Really Great Thinking... I like this "On the other hand, I am so sick of these traditional values whereby a women's body should be a temple in order to preserve her dignity. The same goes for virginity, whereby a woman must be a virgin meanwhile guys can sleep around and sharpen their bed skills. Where is the equality between men and women this way? Why must I fall into all these beliefs when all these beliefs were used to objectify women? Why should I? Why should I believe all this if it doesn't apply to the society now? The society seems like a hypocritical one to me for sure. I cannot imagine preserving my virginity for my husband and knowing that there is no man out there who is a virgin anymore."

I'm one of thoes fools who followed, and finally got to know he treats me just like other girls he had in his life before marriage...

I gave a damn to what i was thinking and started doing what i feel. Who cares!! when you are open with your mind.

Thats really Nice to see a women finally who feels like me.

1:52 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should continue your critical thinking, the answer will come to you in due time.... It's possible that the answer to your question, and to other questions in your mind, will come to you in a dream, while thinking of something else, or out of nowhere. The mind is an amazing universe. Keep on keepin' on!

8:20 PM 
Blogger highenergyentity said...

Hi,firstly thanks for the beautiful and 'balanced' photographic images you have posted with your article.
My advice is if you 'feel' instinctively you wish to do the nude photography ,as they say just do it.
Don't worry if it is not a wise choice the 'warning signs' will appear in front of you.
Separate the fantasy from the reality and go for it.Sounds liberating!But time will tell.
Anyway what is life without a few calculated risks.
Will following your instincts give you some 'street cred' with yourself? Make you feel like a new,sexy 'edgier'-version of what you used to be like only time will tell.But fortune (and personal-satisfaction) favour the brave!
thanks again,
Simon

12:26 PM 
Blogger highenergyentity said...

PS You look very beautiful in your profile shot and I am sure your body would look equally as divine as any female form photographed.

12:32 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home