Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ben this is for you!

My life is like a journey,
journey through hills and seas
through spaces and galaxies,
As on my way back from the moon,
I met a bright shining star
That star indeed, was you.

As a star you are of course,
big and huge,
but only at heart.
shining and bright,
which is your smile.
vivid and true,
that are your strengths
that help us lost travellers find a path back home.
Indeed you are, very much like a star.

I'll keep you in my pocket, i keep you in my heart.
Like the everlasting star
you shall never fade and wither
not ever from my heart and my soul.
You, my friend
have my childhood and my promise.

I have no other words
no other way, no other method
to describe and to tell a tale of you
because,
you are just simply amazing
that it keeps me astounded.
But i do know a few things
that,
your hugs are sanctuary
your compliments are warmth
and your smile are sunshine.
so tell me my dear,
how can i, or anybody else
ever forget a person as special as you?

Ever on the way of my furthered journeys,
do i find anyone or anybody else
who entreats to know most about you,
no words should i utter,
or any examples would i give,
but a smile would i have to explain it all.




I know it doesnt ryhmed that well, but i took quite some time to compose this untill it made me hungry! enjoy ben!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home