Saturday, December 23, 2006

It has been awhile...

i've been missing from the blogsphere for some time now, and i'm practically brain dead and idea-deficit!

Most of my family members are in shock to see me reading again! i was only reading story books, and adding new vocabs to the short list of vocab that i knew. Im having fun reading pride&prejudice, eventhough it's english it not that easy to comprehend, probably because it was written in the 17th century! Duh!

Apart from that, my dad told me that i could go to Melbourne! HOORAY! but only for a month or two, for as long as i want. could be a week, a day or any time. Just say it! I dont know the reason behind for the sudden kindness (eventhough he is kind, but not this generous), but it could be a test for me on how capable i am in handling myself, and probably a scheme to make me feel bored of Oz so that i wouldnt have the yearning to study abroad anymore!

But im gonna prove him wrong. But what the heck, im planning to study here for a year anyway. Doesnt matter, i'll treat it as a holiday! Thanx papa.

I, also have a project up on my sleeve, and its pobably the reason why i want to improve on my english so that i could write better. Some have been made known to my idea and notion, but the rest would just have to wait.

Hehehe, i wont be that secretive, it's just an idea to publish a handbook for female teens. So currently, im just surveying the line of literary business esp the ones in Malaysia. I am soon not going to be a teen anymore, for about another 3 years? so im gonna jot down the experiences that i had through out my high school on paper, and i hope it would be relatable to all the teens in Malaysia.

These are the topics that im gonna roughly touch on in my book (if there is going to be a book, this is just a goal mind u) :

1)sex bcause its such a taboo in malaysia, so im gonna make it a known issue in my book. 100% truth about sex will be accesible to all malaysian female teens!

2)self-worth, dignity and those things esp dignity. Dignity is a very strong word, but most teens cant comprehend the idea of dignity.To me, dignity is a word that could only be understood in thier own understanding n meaning

3)n yada n yada.....still got lots more, but not gonna write it. just hope that u've gotten the basic idea of it.

But i gotta remind all of u though, this is only an idea, a notion that i had. im just planning and being ambitious, so i hope it doesnt sound absurd to u. Heck, what do i care if u think its absurd, hehehe.

It's just me, i always plan but the action often comes much much much later than expected or it would come rather suprisingly! ehehe...

Happy now that i've uploaded?...hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home